Mini Bluetooth Speaker

I had to get this speaker away from my daughter in order to review it. When it first arrived at my home my nephew and daughter snagged it. We were all impressed with the sound quality. It had been played on a Imac, Iphone 5 and 6+ It comes in a box but inside the box the speaker can be found in a black cloth bag. It also comes with a aux cable and that is the way you charge the speaker. But I read that the battery holds the charge for 9 hours so you won't have to charge often unless you play the speaker 9 hours straight. Because of it's size you should have no issue putting it in your pocket to carry or a bag. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to shut it off as I didn't remember seeing it in the instructions. I had to laugh when it was still playing when I had put it back in the black bag. So if your looking for a portable speaker that you could take with you I would definitionly look into getting this. You can find this item at Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.pmac67dfce0ec1c3d113cfe8f34fffb366

Comments

Popular Posts