Monarcoa Frankincense Oil

I liked using this oil. It reminds me of the bible times and when the wise men went to go see baby Jesus. To me that shows how well this oil has done in particular if this was talked about back then. One of my friends informed me she uses this on her face. So I will do that to as I've only diffused it. I did notice it loses it's scent when a fan and a portable AC is in the same room with it. But it didn't deter me from appreciating it. I also liked that the dropper is not noticeable but usable when you want to put it on your skin or diffuser. I have heard you can use this on cuts and scrapes. That's always good to know because I do that to myself at times. I think it's good to know that this oil has many uses. If you would like to have one for yourself and try it out it can be found on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts