Pure Ylang Ylang By Majestic Pure

When I received this bottle I was impressed with the size. It comes in a 4 oz bottle. I heard that typical oil comes in 10 ml. I also liked that it comes with it's own dropper. It makes it convenient to use right away. I put a few drops of this in my diffuser diluted with water. The flowery smell came through. It wasn't overbearing and it was pleasant to smell. I haven't tried to use it in a different way then to diffuse it. I am looking forward to using this oil to its true potential. I have read that you can use this for skin care and hair growth. Because I tend to have dry skin I am going to try it on my face next. If you are interested in this product you can find it at Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts