Gio Sport Running Belt

I love going to the gym and this running belt will be a lifesaver! In the past I have had to lug my purse with me to keep my keys and phone with me or leave it in the car (the purse) and carry my items in my hands. With this running belt it will solve that problem for me. I must say from what I can tell the belt will fit up to a x large. But most likely nothing bigger then that. You can move the straps to your liking. So you can make the belt as tight or as loose as you like. You also cannot fit a IPhone 6+ in the zipper part. But smaller phones should not be an issue. If you are looking for something that will keep your hands free while you run outside or in the gym I would say that this item is worth looking into and investing in. I tried to share a link with you but I can't seem t share it. Not sure if its user error or blogger error. But do a search on Amazon for Gio Sport Running Belt and you should be able to find it. Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts