Lavender Oil

I love the smell of lavender. I didn't realize how much until I diffused it. It made me want to stay in my room and go no where! I really like this company and their products. I have not been disappointed at all with any of the oils I have gotten from them. One thing that is known about this oil is that it soothes the mind and body. I am looking forward to putting some drops in the next time I take a bath. It is said you can apply this topically. I'd use a carrier oil with it just to be safe. If you are looking for what else you can mix with it here are some suggestions-
rose
peppermint
geranium
clay sage
bergamet patchouli
and ginger
You will get your money's worth as it comes in a 4oz bottle and glass dropper. Here is where you can get it.Lavender Oil

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.


Comments

Popular Posts