Selfie Stick

Selfie sticks are all the rage right now. In looking for a birthday present this one in particular caught my eye! I was not disappointed! You can tell that this item is well made and not cheaply done. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to make it long and clamp on the phone. But that is most likely user error as I've never had a selfie stick before. I don't have another stick to compare this statement to but the company states that all you have to do is plug in the audio port on the device, press the easy to reach button on the handle and viola you have your perfect shot! I like that I can fold it up and throw it in a bag or purse for whatever activity I want to use the selfie stick for. There is also a lifetime guarantee offered. If for some reason you don't like this item within 60 days you will get your money back and a replacement warranty for the lifetime of your item. You can find the item here Selfie Stick

Disclaimer: I received this product for a reduced price for my honest and unbiased review.


Comments

Popular Posts