Milk Thistle

This is my first time taking milk thistle. I have heard this is good for your liver-hence my main reason for trying this out. When I opened up the bottle and saw the coloring I thought it was interesting because it was a tan powder. The capsules are vegetarian for any that may be concerned about those kind of things. So far I have had no negative results in taking a supplement that is new to me. I have read that taking this may help decrease the chance of heart disease. I need all the help I can get! I'm not the best eater so I'm thankful there are such supplements as this to take care of any gaps I may not be filling in my diet. If you are interested in getting this you can do so at Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts