ZAQ Jellyfish Litemist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

I have never owned a diffuser before. I have been wanting to try one out as well as oils. This diffuser did not disappoint! I love how the lights change different colors and that it will mist for you and you can see it. I like that there is a light and mist button near the bottom of the product and in front. It is user friendly and not hard to miss. You don't have to worry about it running all night as it shuts off in about four hours. One other thing that is helpful is that it comes with its own measuring cup. So you don't have to worry about how much water your putting in the diffuser. They already do the work for you. My husband was so impressed with it he asked me to run it before he went to bed the other night. In fact, it has become a nightly routine for him and he falls asleep to it. Tonight he is sleeping with Peppermint Oil. If you want to try a sound quality product I'd highly recommend this. You can find this on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts