Blogging Is A Community

One of the things I enjoy doing is reading blogs and with today's world and the internet it sure makes the world seem that much smaller. There's quite a variety to read out there. I most certainly do! Those with a Christian bent, homemaking, being a mom, homeschooling, being frugal, being crafty ie: scrapbooking and crosstitching. You name it! You can't forget the book blogs to.

I love it all. It's like opening a library or a big book with all this vast knowledge. I think its pretty neat.

 I have also realized blogging makes me happy. Even if I'm just participating in a blog hop or a giveaway. Being a blogger is being a part of a community. A community I hope to be a part of for a long time. I also enjoy it because it is an outlet for me. I also can see how it can make you be creative or challanging. It can defintly make you think outside of the box.

I've always kept a journal since I was a kid and I read Anne Frank. But the thing about blogging or just writing in general is your getting things out instead of letting it stay bottled inside until you explode. Well that's my theory. And you and writing? It's the most honest thing you can do unless you like to lie to yourself. And sometimes you just need a place, a activity you can call your own and hopefully help you understand yourself and this crazy world we live in.

Comments

The Lovely One said…
This was a wonderfully well written post, and so timely for me right now. Thank you!
Mel said…
Aww your quite welcome! I also followed you. Hope you don't mind :)

Popular Posts