Hoo Are You?

I haven't done this one in a while. Figured I'd pick it up again! Enjoy!


NightOwlCrafting




1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Most likely giving birth to my 2 kids.


2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
Anna Marie if it is a girl I still like Christian John for a boy. BUT we are done having kids so those are just wishful names. Maybe I'll have grandkids with those names!

3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
The ability for the doors to close on their own so we don't have to worry about the kids slamming them shut and denting them.

4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
I haven't done that. So I have no idea!

5. What is your dream occupation?
What I am right now. A SAHM

Comments

Mamarazzi said…
the stay at home mom answer is rocking the answers tonight, awesome!!
Leslie said…
How lucky that you get to be a stay at home mom? I totally agree with you on giving birth! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!
Jana said…
Get a swagger wagon and then you can have doors that close on their own. But if you are anything like me then that is not an option!! :) I just can't muster up the courage to own a Swagger Wagon!
Mel said…
Mamarazzi-I love that I get to stay home. I know that not everyone who wants to stay home can. So I totally do not take that for granted.
LivKit-Thank you!
Leslie-Thanks for stopping by!
Jana-That swagger wagon vid is hilarious!

Popular Posts