Homeschool Adventure

In a couple of weeks I will be starting a new adventure for me and for my son. We will be going the homeschooling route thru a charter school. I am excited but nervous at the same time. I've been wanting to homeschool since he was in the 1st grade. He's now in the 4th and the husband finally came on board. So I believe this will be a good experience. I know I'll have days of frustrations or wondering if what I am doing is right and not damaging him. I have been following homeschool blogs religiously for inspiration and for pointers. But you my readers if you have any advice I'll gladly take them. But I know in the end I'll do what feels right for me and my boy. I'm sure there will be many ramblings of this bent!

Comments

Heather said…
You are beginning the journey of a lifetime. It is like following the Lord, even when your relationship gets tough, you know you are not going to turn back from Him, just like in homeschooling, you continue persevering and the fruit will be amazing. Blessings on this new journey.
Mel said…
Heather-Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I'm going to remember that when things are hard.

Popular Posts