Meet Me On Monday

Meet Me on Monday!!









Welcome to the 20th edition of

"Meet Me On Monday!"





Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!



Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!



"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!



I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!

*Intro is from the Hostess *





1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
No. But we had started saving for one a few years back and than ended up having to use the money to move. I guess that would have been 6 years ago in Feb or so.


2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Scrambled

3. What is your favorite reading material?
I basically read just about anything and don't have a favorite persay. I do find lately my before going to bed reading has been my google reader with all the lovely blog posts in it. Hehehe.

4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
Ha. I don't know how successful I'll be in it but I'll try.
We had 2 finches which I named Snow White and Prince Charming
2 Taco Bell dogs well make that three Chi Chi Chestnut and Tiny
A variety of  cats. Patches, Smokey, Dreamy, Shadow.
Mixed dogs, Shade, Riki, Midnight.
And the kids had a variety of hamsters and fishes which I don't remember their names.

5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
No but my girls and boys were. The youngest just started this year and is a 1st year Webelo.

Comments

Popular Posts