Wednesday Hodgepodge

I'm a day late but this looked fun!



1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
I don't think I have ever seen any kind of weather that blew me away or was a memorable experience. I do remember though when I was in college in Arkanas this was in October when I came out from seeing the Homecoming musical it was snowing and I was amazed by that. Amazed that there was snow in Oct. I had lived in DE when I was 15 and had seen snow of course but didn't remember it coming that early.

2. What is a sound or noise you love?
How about silence? Hehehe. My kids when I know they are getting along and there's no fighting. Newborn babies when they make that cooing sound. My husband when we have a moment to talk.


3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
I'm not a big fan of seafood. Its very rare I eat it. I on occassion will make a tuna fish sandwich. I have had fish and chips before and broiled fish. Oh and clams. I think stuffed oysters. But again nothing comes to mind of what might have been a favorite for me.


4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
I am thinking when the son and I truly start our homeschooling that part of the day will require lots of patience!

5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
Dark blue. Guess that would be navy.


6. Do people underestimate you?
I don't know. I try to not let the opinons of others bother me.

7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I had to confront a person for inapporiate behavior.


8. Insert your own random thought here,
I'm thinking about how I should make dinner soon because I am hungry. (steak, rice and asparagus) My feet are cold so I should probably put on socks.

Comments

Mamarazzi said…
LOL on the silence...so true silence is seriously overrated!

Popular Posts