Peace On Earth (U2)

I did  this on my Facebook and thought I'd share  this on here!

This was fun!! Give it a spin!

1.Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 15 friends (Which I am NOT going to do)
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing
6. Have Fun!




If someone asks 'Are you okay?'
On My Way Home (Enya)

What do you like in a girl/guy?
When You Say You Love Me (Josh Groban)

How do you feel?

I know How To Love You Well (Tim McGraw)
What is your life's purpose?
Want To (Sugarland)

What's your motto?
She Moved Thru The Fair (Celtic Woman)

What does your family think of you?


This Time (Uncle Kracker)



What do you think about very often?

I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney Houston)

What do you think of your life?

• Dreaming My Dreams (The Cranberries)

What is your life story?

Skellig (Loreena McKennitt)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Dancer in a Daydream (Ace of Base)

What do you think when you see the person you like?

Stupid Girls (Pink)

What will you dance to at your wedding?

I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)


What will they play at your funeral?

Bo Mhin Na Toitean (Altan)

What is your passion in life?
The Ash Grove (Celtic Ladies Disc 3)

What is your biggest fear?

Nella Fantasia (Celtic Woman)

What is your biggest secret?

Something's Broken (Tim McGraw)


What do you want right now?

Satyros (Faun)
What does your love think about you?


Tennessee (Sugarland)

What will you title this note as?
Peace On Earth (U2)



*I found out I am more of a country fan than I thought! And I'm so glad a U2 song popped up in my shuffle. They are my FAVORITE group! Oh and I probably won't do 15 and I won't be offended if you don't play :)

Comments

Popular Posts