I found this from this blog http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/totally-random-questions.html
and thought I'd play along. Feel free to play to if you like!
1)Favorite board game : I don't play a lot of board games. But when I do it is usually Monopoly.
2) Would you prefer to read a book or watch the movie ? depends on the genre
3) Share one of your bad habits....don't be shy, we all have at least one : I only clean the house when its nesscary. I believe I do that cause my thing is I have kids its going to get messy in a couple of hours anyways.
4) How did you meet your significant other? We met first online and exchanged emails. Than we met at a park at a Parent without Partner function
5) Do you tend to prepare or procrastinate? It depends on the situation. I most likely lean towards procrastionation. But I like making lists etc to prepare for things
6) What pet name does your significant other have for you? I don't think he has a pet name for me.
7) Potato Chips or Corn Chips? Potato Chips
8) Coffee or Tea? I usually drink coffee cold and flavored. I love raspberry ice tea. So I guess both!
9) What's your home decorating style? Comfortable
10) What color is your kitchen? Icky. Hahaha. Though my good friends from Vegas made it better with some pieces they bought me. But its blonde cabinets and brown walls which I thought would be red paint as I was trying to go for the country look
11) What does your go-to Chinese take out order consist of? Mongolgian beef for me! For the fam they usually like Chicken chow mein, sweet and sour pork or chicken, Brocolli Beef and of course white rice!
12) What time do you typically go to bed? 1 to 3am
13) MAC or PC? totally PC
14) What is your favorite Christmas movie? I don't have one
15) What was your favorite class in school? English, I love to read and history was a close second
16) Do you read the newspaper? nope just to get my coupons from them. Hahaha.
17) Have you ever been to Africa? No, maybe one day I've always thought of going to South Africa. Maybe I will.
18) Are you allergic to anything? If so, what? Just the usual spring/fall allergies
19) Where did you go on your honeymoon? Reno NV