Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I use to collect Precious Moments. I started collecting them after my daughter was born. She's 12 now. I haven't gotten any new pieces in a while.



{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
Well don't know if this is a cleaning tip nessicarly but I do like using windex to wipe down things like the counter tops, table, sink in my kitchen.


{three} who would you call for bail money?
The husband.

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
Only having to worry about myself

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Starbucks, chocolate, staying up late, reading a trashy romance novel every now and than 

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
It has varied. But I don't want to be the woman frantically looking for presents Christmas Eve. I try to do all my shopping online or I give gift cards out.


{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Christmas PJ's. That's the one present the kids and the husband get to open on Christmas Eve. I'm sure there are others but that's what comes in mind.
eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
My children. A close second would be getting my degree. Guess I oughta throw in there getting married. Hehehe.





{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?

I make a point to indulge in my crafty side. Attend scrapbook classes for example.


{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
I don't know what it would be called but it would defintly have to be Mexican since that is my favorite kind of food!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Your newest follower from the blog hop! Please follow me as well. Thank you.

The Disconnected Writer
http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

Thank you for the follow! Going to your blog now!

LeeAnn said...

We do Christmas PJs too! I don't give them as gifts, but we all get new Christmas jammies each year. That is a great tradition. :-)

Thanks for linking up last weekend for Relax & Surf Sunday. I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here. I am following now. I hope you are having a great week!

Mel said...

LeeAnn-No worries! I understand about being busy and stuff. I actually stole the Christmas pj idea from my brother in law's family. Love it. I hope your having a great Thursday and here comes the weekend!