I Wanna Talk About Me!

This is Lisa's last 'I Wanna Talk About Me!' and so this will be my last entry on this Meme. I will miss her!



1. Are you dressing up?
I did dress up. And my kids couldn't figure out what I was. What I dressed up as was a woman in ren clothes from when the husband and I went to the fair and bought said clothes. But while I was in Vegas I had bought a crown at that ren fair so I wore that to.


2. Will you trick or treat, go to a party, or stay home?
We did go trick or treating. I was a bit surprised at the lack of candy my kids got. I guess I blame that on the econmy. Hee. We also went to the Trunk and Treat that my church provided in the middle of our town.

3. Will you put out a pumpkin? Will the pumpkin have a face carved into it?
I bought two pumpkins for my son. And it remained faceless.

4. Will you decorate the outside of the house with scariness?
Nope.
5. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Being chased by a tiger.

6. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I love anything with chocolate and nuts.

7. What was you most memorable Halloween costume as a kid?
Barbie!

Comments

Popular Posts