Gift Ideas

Its 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. Which means Christmas is coming up fast. I thought I'd share a couple of movies that I would highly recommend for you to get for the whole family or just for the kid you have in the house.

I absouletly loved How to Train Your Dragon. I wanted to see it when it was in the theaters but never made it out there. So instead the boy and I got to watch it thru Blockbuster express. I thought it was a great movie. The general jist of the movie, well what I got out of it was that its okay to be different and everyone has different gifts. But even if your not looking for the deeper meaning and just want a fun to have buy this and you won't regret it!


I just watched Toy Story 3 last night. Partly with the boy. We tend to watch a lot of movies together. I should say the boy is 9. Anyways I heard a lot of hype about this movie and again I did not watch it in the theater. But it was totally worth it to watch it on video. Even if you have never seen Toy Story 1 or 2 you would still get this movie. Its a stand alone movie. The story line was good verses evil and trying to find your way back home. I won't give to much away but it was an excellent, excellent movie. I am really glad I got to see this.

*This was written with my own opinon. I was not paid or given anything to express it.*

Comments

Popular Posts