Books

I am a lover of books. So I thought I'd share a couple of books I just got done with. The first one is  Things I Want My Daughters To Know. I actually picked this book up at a Barnes and Nobles as I had a gift card and I was overwhelmed with my choices. It was the title that caught my attention first as I do have 2 daughters myself. This is a definte real life chick lit kind of book. I tend to not read these but I thought it was a good read. Its about a Mom who dies of cancer and she leaves a journal for her 4 daughters to read after she's gone and the life lessons they can learn from it.

The second book was by Patrica Briggs Mercy Thompson Homecoming. I am a big Mercy Thompson fan. I'm not really into comics but I thought I'd give it a try. I liked it and it was a quick read. You don't have to be up to date with the Mercy Thompson books to figure out who is who. I thought it was a good stand alone book.


Anyways the next time you are looking for something new to read maybe you'll give these two books a try.

*This post was of my own opinon. I was not paid to offer it or reimbursed for the books etc. *

Comments

Popular Posts