A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays (Halloween Edition)



{one} have you ever seen a ghost?


No I don't think so. Unless you count all those paranormal shows you see on tv. Than I have. :P

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?

Probably last year as I still have a kid who likes to trick and treat with his parents. I'll probably dress up in my ren fair clothes this year. I think that's what I did last year. I know boring but hey gotta put good use to that outfit!
{three} what’s your favorite candy?

I like all candy. Save for that almond joy stuff. *gag*

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?

No not any comes to mind.
{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?

No. Though I bought the boy 2 pumpkins. I've been trying to encourage him to draw on them. Guess I better get the ball rolling on that one. Or Halloween will be here before I know it!
{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?

I like the ones that get you when you least expect it or messes with your mind. Something like The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. So not something nessicarly with gore. But the scary movies I remember watching when I was a kid is Nightmare on Elm Street, Pet Cemetary, Friday the 13th. I have decided no way am I ever going to watch the Hellraiser movies, Halloween, or Saw ones.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?

Corn mazes. I hate haunted houses.


{eight} are you superstitious?
No

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?


Yes and his name was Shadow.


{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?

Not sure. Probably play it by ear. My church is sponsering a Trunk or Treat so we will probably stop there. But we will most likely just hit up the neighborhood. My husband is throwing a halloween party for his soccer team on Saturday and the daughter is suppose to decorate the garage for it.

Comments

Popular Posts