Friday, October 29, 2010

Tag Your It!

I was tagged in this fun get to know type game over at  











The way to play this little game is to answer the 8 questions the person who tags you comes up with. Tag 8 bloggers of your own and come up with 8 more questions for them to answer. If you get tagged, its your turn :)
 
Let the fun begin!
 
Here are her questions and my answers
 
*How many children to you have?
I have 4. 2 of them I inherited when I got married.


*How did you meet your spouse or significant other? (if you have one)
Hehehe. We actually met online. In the dark ages when it was just getting popular.

*What is your favorite holiday?
I'm not to keen on holidays truth be told. So don't have a favorite. Well unless you count Valentine's Day cause that's my anniversary. But even when I was a kid I hated that holiday and would wear black for the occassion. Can't say that to much now!

*Where do you live now and do you like it?
I live about 45 minutes from where I grew up. I absoultly love it and think its a great place to raise kids.

*What is your favorite Hobby? (besides Blogging)
Scrapbooking.

*What is your favorite food?
Mexican

*What is your ideal vacation?
I would love to go somewhere tropical one day. Though I did go to Paupa New Guinea one year.

*What is your favorite movie?
Again, I don't have the attention span or the want to watch a movie over and over again so can't really say what my favorite movie is.


Tagged Bloggers
1.
2.

3.obviously marvelous
4.




Not So Perfect Mom

5.





6.






7.

8.






1 comment:

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two said...

awesome! Thanks for doing this! Have a great week end!