Tag Your It!

I was tagged in this fun get to know type game over at  











The way to play this little game is to answer the 8 questions the person who tags you comes up with. Tag 8 bloggers of your own and come up with 8 more questions for them to answer. If you get tagged, its your turn :)
 
Let the fun begin!
 
Here are her questions and my answers
 
*How many children to you have?
I have 4. 2 of them I inherited when I got married.


*How did you meet your spouse or significant other? (if you have one)
Hehehe. We actually met online. In the dark ages when it was just getting popular.

*What is your favorite holiday?
I'm not to keen on holidays truth be told. So don't have a favorite. Well unless you count Valentine's Day cause that's my anniversary. But even when I was a kid I hated that holiday and would wear black for the occassion. Can't say that to much now!

*Where do you live now and do you like it?
I live about 45 minutes from where I grew up. I absoultly love it and think its a great place to raise kids.

*What is your favorite Hobby? (besides Blogging)
Scrapbooking.

*What is your favorite food?
Mexican

*What is your ideal vacation?
I would love to go somewhere tropical one day. Though I did go to Paupa New Guinea one year.

*What is your favorite movie?
Again, I don't have the attention span or the want to watch a movie over and over again so can't really say what my favorite movie is.


Tagged Bloggers
1.
2.

3.obviously marvelous
4.




Not So Perfect Mom

5.





6.






7.

8.






Comments

awesome! Thanks for doing this! Have a great week end!

Popular Posts