This Is Probably Petty

but I'm going to talk about it anyways. I am angry at my step son. Sure I've known him since he was 6 and I should refer to him as my son but at moments its blantly clear that he is my step son as I feel like I have no bond with him. Anyways, where my computer is its in the living room. My little haven as no one really frequents that area. But today his dad decided to change where he puts his lap top and has made a 'station' here in my domain. I guess I don't like sharing.

But that's not what I'm angry about. I'm angry at this kid cause he keeps making bad choices and than thinking he does not have to pay the consquences for it. For example, he got caught stealing for it and is now on probation. But my husband and mil are fighting that as what he was charged with (burglary) was not the offense he did. Yada, yada, yada. Anyways, he got all upset when he got his freedom taken away and didn't get it when his dad pulled the reins tighter on him.

 Maybe I'm a little angry at the husband to. Because he's always been the feel good kind of Dad and than when he has to go be stern the kids look at him funny. So yeah upset with the step son on that one. But what really nailed it for me was yesterday. His grandfather was coming to pick him up and A was outside waiting on him. When Grandpa came to get him he asked what A was doing outside and he told his grandfather he had a hater inside (that Grandpa did) and so was saving the trouble of interacting or something stupid like that. He was refering to me. Hello. Let's just add to the family drama. When A got confronted by his Dad about this he was all like well its not like he doesn't already know when he asked her how she was doing she just walked out. But holy crap kid its not like I asked you to stir more crap.

The reason why I have chosen to not talk to my FIL is because he's one of the fakest people I know and I just don't deal well with fake people. When we were first having issues with A he blamed me and my daughter for the reason why A was asked to leave the house when it was my husband's doing. And than I had a confict with my step daughter this past summer and he immediatly labled me as a criminal and a child abuser. I know as a Christian your suppose to turn your cheek and such. But how many times do I let myself get walked over by in laws? When all I wanted was to have some sort of relationship with them.

Being a parent is hard. Being a step parent, well to be frank can be hell on earth. Especially when you do not have support like you should.

Maybe its inapporiate to write all of this. But I don't care. This is my blog and I'll say what I want. I'm not going to apologize for what I post. But at least I feel just a little better. Not much but just a little.

*Sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts