I Wanna Talk About Me!



The Questions:


1. Part time, Full time, or no time?
Hahaha. Well I don't work outside of the home. But I defintly think my job is full time. Especially with my 4th grader.

2. What do you do for a living?
I am a SAHM. In my prievious life I worked in a group home for SED kids.

3. Scale of 1 to 10-- how much do you love your job?
It depends on the day. At times I give it a 1 and other times its a 10. But I do feel blessed that I get to stay at home as I know not everyone gets to do that who wishes they could.

4. What does your typical work day attire consist of?
Whatever is comfortable and whatever the weather is like.

5. When you were a kid, what did you always say you were going to be when you grew up?
A Vet or a writer

6. Is your job a job or a career?
A career

7. I hate commuting! What do you do when you’re stuck in traffic?
If I'm not the driver I play with my phone. If I'm the driver I just endure it or complain or turn the radio up

Comments

Just Lisa said…
I think SAHM is an AWESOME career! I couldn't do it-- I'm exhausted after just one weekend!

Popular Posts