Five Question Friday



1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Not when I was  little. But after I got married and was staying at home I had joined some yahoo groups that advertised penpals. That's where I learned about decos and all sorts of things. But I got out of it. Now I talk to folks thru Facebook or on here. Heehee.



2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Wow that's a hard one. I actually like that I can stay home. But I am trying to find things where I can bring a little extra income and still be at home. But that wasn't the question. I think I would like to be a chef for a restaurant. That probably stems from all the food network shows I watch or something.


3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
I"m not sure if I had a lot of fear when I was a kid cause I was already going thru stuff that was crappy. But most likely my biggest paranoia was being kidnapped.


4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Other people may see it as a waste of time but I actually like it. Its probably the time I spend on the computer. But I try to only do it when my family doesn't have plans or when they are all asleep and the husband is at work. Thus one of the reasons why I don't really post things on Saturday/Sunday.


5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Most likely my club shirts from college. I went to a private university and instead of having frats and soriorites we had what they called clubs. We had things like hayrides and banquets and we always had a shirt to rememeber the event by.

Comments

Popular Posts