*I don't know why this picture went this way but that's my other Halloween wreath I talk about further down.*
1. What is your favorite Fall scent?
I like cinnamon apple and carmel so how about I go with two scents.
2. Pies: Pumpkin or Apple?
Pumpkin with whipped cream. Yum.
3. Do you separate your summer and winter clothes? If so, have you put away your summer clothes yet?
With the way the weather is around here there's not much distinction between my summer and winter clothes save for tank tops.
4. Do you decorate your house for Fall?
I use to when the kids were little but I did make these recently.
5. What are you looking forward to most this Fall?
It seems things slow down a little in the fall and people are home more. I say seems because actually we are a little busy till November with soccer.
6. Halloween is coming up! What are you (and your kids, if applicable) dressing up as for Halloween?
I know that my 9 year old has talked about dressing up as Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid for his school parade as they are encouraging a book parade. But he wants to be a ninja Halloween night. I don't know if I will dress up. If I do it may just be my ren outfit I bought a couple years back.
7. Just Lisa’s birthday is this Fall! What are you getting her?
How about my friendship and adoration for her meme? Hee and of course well wishes!