Whatcha Say Wednesday



Ok this weeks questions for the meme are..........drum roll......................




1. Do you have any birthmarks? If so where?
No I don't think so. But my daughter does. One on her belly and another on the back of her leg.

2. Where did you last go on vacation, where are you going next?
I went to Vegas to go see some friends. We are talking about going to Reno over Christmas with the kids.
3. What is your favorite physical feature on yourself?
I don't think I have a favorite. But I know that my husband likes my hair as I have grown it long.


Bonus!

Look around the room find something that begins with an A, B, and C. What did you find?

1. Apple I Phone
2. Bottle of Water
3. Computer

Heehehe so maybe I cheated a little but there you have it!

Comments

Popular Posts