Fill In The Blank Friday



1. Blogging is something I enjoy doing. I didn't think I would at first and was content to just read other's posts..


2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is I don't follow the fashion trends so I don't know what is in or out.

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is getting married and having my babies.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation At one time I would have said mountain. But the beach has been more relaxing to me as of late. I even have checks with a beach scene.

5. A talent I wish I had is making spectacular meals.

6. A talent I do have is I don't know what talent I do have. But I do enjoy being creative such as making scrapbook pages.
7.  This week is over and bring on the weekend. Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts