Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

Are you living the dream??

I like to think so. I never thought I'd get to be a wife, and a mom and top of that get to stay home. Just figured I'd be a single parent and having to work to bring the money home.

Is this what you imagined your life would be like?
No not at all.


I'm coming for dinner, what will you make for me??
Well my husband likes to tease me that he married me for the bulgogi (Korean bbq) so that's probably what I would make with rice and kimchee.

What's your favorite cuss word?
I don't like to cuss cause I think it just sounds dirty and makes a person sound ignorant. Its not to say I don't do it especially when I am mad. When that happens the F word seems to be my favorite.

Tell me one thing you would change about anyone's blog and why?
I haven't come across anyone's blog I'd like to change. I figured a personal blog is like expressing yourself so why knock that down?

What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
When a person doesn't remember they have 'met' you before. I am sure I have done that to!


What's your favorite tv show this season? I need a new show! :)
It seems all the new shows I have liked keep getting canned. But I have been keeping my eye on Nikita

What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
Sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts