30 Days of Insight Day 4

Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like.

In all honesty when I think of paradise I think of something tropical. The only tropical place I have been to is Paupa New Guinea. I was there in 95. I went there with my youth minister, sister and brother in law as well as a group of other people. Anyways, what I can remember of that place is when we were able to go to a resort where we got to snorkel and I remembered being in such awe in how clear the water was. How blue it was. So I imagine paradise to be something that we can't even fathom.

If you want to associate paradise with Heaven I am reminded of a old church song that talks about mansions and streets lined up in gold. I also imagine that its a place that feels airy with a lot of clouds. It would be peaceful and sunny. No rainy or bad days there. Of course you can't forget the 'pearly' gates. Even if we may not have our physical bodies I imagine we would know the people we loved and knew down here on earth.

Hehehe defintly not this.

Comments

Popular Posts