Monday Minute

Monday Minute


Evonne from :



is the Guest Host



1. If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be? What would you ask?
I believe it would be Jesus Christ. I don't know what I would ask nessicarly because I think I would be flabbergasted or in awe to be in his presence that I would be tongue tied.


2. You have to give up one thing for a month. What would it be - car, guilty pleasure (ie. food, drink, fav. tv show), or sex?

Hahaha. Ummm probably sex. Probably because I kind of do without with the husband working nights So it wouldn't be that hard of a stretch. Besides I need the other things as a distraction!
3. Is there a word/phrase you say that you are made fun of for? If so, what is it?
I don't think I get made fun of in whatever phrase I use. I know I like to tease my daughter though for always saying Mmmmhhhhmmm. That seems to be the catch phrase around here.
 

4. Which is a stronger emotion: Anger or Love?
Anger because it takes more work to stay angry all the time than it is to love.


5. Where was your first job.
Mcdonalds. I was 15 years old. One event I remember happening to me there was I was changing out fries and my hand slipped into the oil so I had burned my hand. Good thing they had a aloe vera plant so I was able to take care of the burn right away! I ended up quitting the job not long after cause I was living in a state I didn't really know anyone and my boss didn't believe me when I called in sick.

Comments

Popular Posts