Random Dozen



1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
I really don't like sandwiches. So that is a hard one for me. But if I had to eat a sandwich any from a sub place will do. My favorites seem to be either the Philly cheesesteak or a cold cut combo. And bring on the vegetables save for tomatoes. Don't like those.


2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
A good conversation. I know for me having a good conversation seems to stay with me more than a book or a movie. A song is a close second.

3. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly

4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
I have no idea. I'm done having kids but find myself longing for little ones in the house still. Guess my baby is still little as he's only 9 but yep still wish we had a baby or a toddler in the house.

5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
The first thing to come in mind is toilet paper. Its gotten to the point where I may have only 1 or 2 rolls in the house but don't think we have ever been totally out.

6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
 Yes!

7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
Hmm. Oh seen the White House from across the street one night when I was driving to Deleware from Arkansas over spring break in my college days.

8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Disappointed in yourself. Your your own worst critic after all.

9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
Probably the way it is decorated. I wanted a red kitchen and it turned into a brown kitchen. My friends surprised me when I was out of town a couple of years ago by putting up some unique decorations to offset the color in there.

10. Are you a crafty person?
I think so. Love to Scrapbook. I have also cross stitched in the past.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
Steak. Mmmm/

12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
Sleeping in.

Comments

Popular Posts