1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
I don't like any insects at all. But the ones that make me jump the most is the spider. I've resorted to squishing them even if they are harmless. Spraying them down with air freshner/bug killer or sending my husband after them.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
I try to recycle the newspapers I buy since I am a couponer and anything that is cardboard. We also collect plastic bottles and cans which my daughter than turns in for extra spending money.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
Some kind of harm comes to me. I've dreamt I was going to be excuted and I couldn't even defend myself as my hands were tied together. I have also dreamt of being poisoned.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
I can't recall every missing a flight. I remember in my college days having to run to one spot to the other and being the last person to get into a plane. I also remember being stuck in the Dallas airport at the take off strip for a couple of hours.
5. What do you consider your best feature?
Oh I have no idea!
6. What was the last concert you went to?
I've never really gone to a concert unless you count the concerts that a church would put on. I would love to go to a U2 or Bon Jovi concert one day. And they both played here recently and I never did make it.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
I don't know if its embarrassing but I'll share it anyways. When I was a kid it was a Sunday night and my minister was preaching. One of my friends had a pocket knife and I was playing with it. But I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and when I went to close it I closed it on my thumb. Needless to say I had to leave to take care of the bleeding thumb. The minister called me out cause he didn't know why I was leaving in the middle of the sermon. I had to have a Mom help me out. Thank goodness I didn't need stitches.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
I can do all three but I find that I sing the words of a song running thru my head more than anything else.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
Its going to be a warm day today and if you want to get a nap in you'd better do it soon or your room will be to unbearable to do it.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
I have no idea. Can't predict the future and as far as I know its going to be the everyday, standard kind of day.
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
I love me some Taco Bell. Though I'd like to see the Liberty Bell one day.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
I do. But I think it can be tricky. Regardless how platonic the relationship is if the friends are married to others the spouses need to come first.